If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a notice via standard mail to the address below to report possible copyright infringement. As required under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, you must provide us in your correspondence with the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- the basis of the ownership interest of the intellectual property that you allege is being infringed;
- where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service so that we can locate it;
- your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized person to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Mobile Posse’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on Mobile Posse sites can be reached as follows:
Mobile Posse, Inc.
Attn: A. Brian Dengler, General Counsel
1010 N Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22201